Want to receive your alerts through telegram messenger instead of email? Follow the steps below to set it up:
Before you start: If you haven't already download the Telegram App on your mobile device, and setup your account. It's Free, Easy, and Secure.
Telegram Apps: https://telegram.org/apps
- Start a conversation with the CNY911 Bot (to prevent spam, Telegram doesn't allow bots to initiate a conversation)
- The CNY911 Bot will automatically respond with your Unique Telegram ID, you will need to enter this number on your CNY911.com profile.
- Go to "My Account", Click Edit
- Set your Preferred Notification Method to "Telegram"
- Enter the your Unique Telegram ID that the bot sent to you in step 2
- Click Save - Congrats Configured your CNY911 Alerts will now be sent to your Telegram Account
If you haven't already make sure you configure your alert settings by choosing a Location and Alert Threshold on your profile. More Info Here
Send any of the following commands to the CNY911 Telegram Bot.
- /latest - See the 5 most recent Calls (county wide)
- /mute - Stop All Alerts
- /unmute - Resume Sending Alerts
- /id - Send user ID to update CNY911 Profile